Les Mills - RPM™
RPM™ is the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training. Discover your athlete within – sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high.
Your RPM™ instructor will lead you and the pack through a journey choreographed to inspirational music and incorporating riding positions and speeds to suit the terrain. At the beginning, the pace is easy and the resistance is light, to get your legs warmed up for the ride ahead. Speed and intensity increase as you work toward your top personal pace. You'll warm up your climbing muscles, then hit a series of full-on hill climbs that test your strength and cycling time trials that test your endurance. There will be time for recovery, just enough to give you the energy to push through the next challenge. At the end of the class, you will finish your journey and ride home together.
How does RPM™ benefit me?
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 50 minute class
- Release endorphins to leave you feeling great
How fit do I need to be to take RPM™?
You have the ability to control the intensity of the workout, which means riders of all capabilities can work out together. The more you ride, the fitter you’ll become.
How often should I do RPM™?
If you do RPM™ two to three times per week you’ll feel fitter, stronger and leaner.
What do I need to bring/wear to RPM™?
- Comfortable workout clothes. Cycling shorts will make the ride more comfortable, but they’re not essential.
- Gym shoes. We recommend cycling shoes, but check with your instructor if you need more specific help.
- Drink bottle.
- Towel. You’re going to get sweaty!